WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

89. Up to date :)

Today went to collect my car. Good job on the tints :) i can see clearly again, Heh heh heh. Rushed back to office because I have stock take today. Will spend the rest of the day in the company store :P Boooring.

Wonder wat's going on tonite. Hmmm, my bet with Chong ends tonite :P Tonite, I regain my freedom. Muah har har har har.

Oh forgot to mention, there was a fiasco on national radio this morning. The Hitz FM (I normally don't listen to Hitz FM, but I followed Seng to work this morning) morning crew was having an arguement on air with their program manager, Mesh. Sad. Well, the morning crew has been suspended ;)

_______________________________

My Random Thots:

hmmmm, it is April Fool's day eve. The morning crew comes in to work 2 hrs late TOGETHER. The Morning Crew has an arguement with their Program manager ON AIR. The mike is ACCIDENTLY switched on. Hmmmm, sounds like a perfect plot for ratings. HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!!!

No comments: