WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

32. Integrity or Insanity?

I read recently in the papers about a homeless man refusing to accept the title to a multi million dollar estate which he is entitled to as he has been squatting there for 18yrs (if my memory serves me correctly) and therefore becomes the "rightful" owner.

The man turned it down claiming,"he stayed there for free and it's wrong for him to get paid for it"*

Is this a man with integrity or is he plain nuts? I'd like to think that the man is a man of high integrity. It gives me hope. :) You decide.

From my experience, anything and everything can be justified. I've heard so many justifications that I think I've grown acustomed to it. Which brings me to my next point. Is integrity an illusion?

I'm terrible at reading people. So I think I'll quit here.

What I shoud do is, compile a list of excuses i've heard/used and then sell it :D

*paraphrased by WH

No comments: