68. CSI

Someone/thing murdered my Oakley :(
Evidence:
Broken pair of sunglasses
Frame bent out of shape
Found in the car seat of the suspect
Analysis:
Based on the evidence, it's obvious that some force/load has been placed on the victim. The victims body was found to be flattened and one of the legs has been broken off. Very violent crime scene but it seems the the perpetrator probably didn't have the intent to kill the victim. I deduce such because only one of the legs were broken and it wasn't ripped off. It broke off and was left there. Suggesting the perpetrator was probably surprised and ran away.
Conclusion:
Suspect was arrested and was beaten into confession. He finally confessed that he just wanted to get in the car and go home. After getting in the car, he proceed to sit on the seat. When he carefully placed his rear end on the seat, he realised it wasn't as comfortable as it normally was. Upon inpection, he found that he had accidently killed the victim. He was remorseful and turned himself in.
_____________________________
My Random Thots:
What the hell was I thinking when writing this entry? I could've just said I sat on my darn Oakleys and broke it and spend the extra time sleeping :D

Someone/thing murdered my Oakley :(
Evidence:
Broken pair of sunglasses
Frame bent out of shape
Found in the car seat of the suspect
Analysis:
Based on the evidence, it's obvious that some force/load has been placed on the victim. The victims body was found to be flattened and one of the legs has been broken off. Very violent crime scene but it seems the the perpetrator probably didn't have the intent to kill the victim. I deduce such because only one of the legs were broken and it wasn't ripped off. It broke off and was left there. Suggesting the perpetrator was probably surprised and ran away.
Conclusion:
Suspect was arrested and was beaten into confession. He finally confessed that he just wanted to get in the car and go home. After getting in the car, he proceed to sit on the seat. When he carefully placed his rear end on the seat, he realised it wasn't as comfortable as it normally was. Upon inpection, he found that he had accidently killed the victim. He was remorseful and turned himself in.
_____________________________
My Random Thots:
What the hell was I thinking when writing this entry? I could've just said I sat on my darn Oakleys and broke it and spend the extra time sleeping :D
No comments:
Post a Comment