WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

329. Beautiful Sunday

It's my mom's b'day today! :) The itinerary for today will be, my mom's fav clear soup "Bah Kut Teh" for breakfast and Japanese cuisine for dinner at Jurin. For now, I'll take a nap and prepare myself for dinner. Gee, that's a good excuse for taking a nap :D

Woke up at about 2pm for lunch. Went with Seng, Fen & Wee for Balik Pulau laksa. Also took the opportunity to go for haircut and also buy mom's b'day cake. My trips to the barber are full of surprises :) I never know how my hair will turn out. This is part of the "fun" in going for RM8 haircuts :D This time it's no better. But I keep going back coz I keep telling myself the "problem" will last only for 2 weeks before it grows back. Lying to myself? comforting myself? Who cares! Ahhhh, My old friend, Apathy :)

Anyway, Wee's haircut turned out great. Everyone loved it.


I call this composition "NURTURE"


A view of Gurney Drive on a serene sunday


All the ladies of my family; A very happy RuYi


My family having breakfast at Song River; The food

Dinner was awesome. We left for Jurin in Crystal Point at about 645pm. It was the usual Japanese cuisine except for Kobe beef! :D Finally! I get to try the infamous Kobe Beef. Actually, we'll have to take their word for it. The beef was really really nice. It's very fragrant and melts in your mouth. It's the tastiest beef I've ever had. After the meal, it's time for the cake. My mom looks really happy. :)


Jurin, Crystal Point


My first taste of Kobe Beef


My mom :)

It was a very long yet fulfilling day today. I'm really glad I have my parents and bros and both my sis in laws and of course my niece and nephew. What more could a guy ask for ey? ;)

No comments: