WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Friday, August 26, 2005

211. A new bag

Today I shall use a new bag. It's actually a used bag from Wee. I figured it's still nice and usable. Besides, I am lazy to go shopping for bags by myself. I'll buy the cheapest most horrible looking bag. Heh heh. Oh, I also need a new pair of work shoes and sunglasses. Haven't bought a new one since I destroyed my Oakleys a couple of months back.


My "new" bag on the left and the retired one on the right with the details of the damage

The guys decided to go KL tonite impromptu (was suppose to leave tomorrow). Left about 10pm and reached about 2am. Checked into the hotel and Yew Peng actually brought his Playstation 2 with him and hooked it up. We played Street Fighter until about 4ish. Gosh, we need help :P

No comments: