194. Wine and cigar nite
Wee wanted to unwind and came over to my room to have a puff and some wine since Raine is pregnant and cannot stand smoke. So I graciously opened up my place for his indulgence. We ended up watching the Hungary F1 and chatting. Seng joined us halfway and we basically discussed about work and life until 3am when I had to kick them out :D It was a classy evening. The music selection were Il Divo, Kenny G: Duets and also Mariah Carey. Mental note, I still don't like wine :P

Wine and Cigar while at work :)
Received this "joke" from Wee. I think there's some truth in it. Interesting........
Top reasons why women today are still SINGLE
1. The nice men are ugly.
2. The handsome men are not nice.
3. The handsome and nice men are gay.
4. The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.
5. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.
6. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.
7. The handsome men without money are after our money.
8. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.
9. The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are cowards.
10. The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!!
11. The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.
NOW, WHO THE HELL UNDERSTANDS MEN?
Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with."
Wee wanted to unwind and came over to my room to have a puff and some wine since Raine is pregnant and cannot stand smoke. So I graciously opened up my place for his indulgence. We ended up watching the Hungary F1 and chatting. Seng joined us halfway and we basically discussed about work and life until 3am when I had to kick them out :D It was a classy evening. The music selection were Il Divo, Kenny G: Duets and also Mariah Carey. Mental note, I still don't like wine :P

Wine and Cigar while at work :)
Received this "joke" from Wee. I think there's some truth in it. Interesting........
Top reasons why women today are still SINGLE
1. The nice men are ugly.
2. The handsome men are not nice.
3. The handsome and nice men are gay.
4. The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.
5. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.
6. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.
7. The handsome men without money are after our money.
8. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.
9. The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are cowards.
10. The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!!
11. The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.
NOW, WHO THE HELL UNDERSTANDS MEN?
Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with."
_________________________
My Random Thots:
Hey I post this joke coz it's funny and true as well. I'm not sexist, I hate both sexes equally :P Actually u can replace the word "men" of the above text with "women". The idea is the same vice versa ;)
My Random Thots:
Hey I post this joke coz it's funny and true as well. I'm not sexist, I hate both sexes equally :P Actually u can replace the word "men" of the above text with "women". The idea is the same vice versa ;)
2 comments:
Brutally true! That's why Men are from Mars, and Women are from Venus.
Nobody understands anybody! :)
Amen! :)
Post a Comment