208. Proton Street Shootout @ Batu Kawan
We went to watch the drifting, drag and Autokhana event at Batu Kawan. This is the first time such an event is organized in Penang. My expectations were high. Was dissapointed. The event turned out to be rather boring. The MCs were crappy and their lame jokes are irritating. There were only 2 drifters worth watching. We stayed for only about an hour. We adjourned to Autocity for coffee and headed home after that. Nice and early. Was hoping for a more eventful sunday actually. Oh well, at least we confirmed that we're going to KL next weekend. Finally, after 3 weeks of postponement.
Wee and Raine came back from KL but didn't get a glass cabinet from Ikea that I wanted. Instead, I got a Burger King Whopper :) Better than nothing I guess. Heh heh.


The venue and the drift circuit
We went to watch the drifting, drag and Autokhana event at Batu Kawan. This is the first time such an event is organized in Penang. My expectations were high. Was dissapointed. The event turned out to be rather boring. The MCs were crappy and their lame jokes are irritating. There were only 2 drifters worth watching. We stayed for only about an hour. We adjourned to Autocity for coffee and headed home after that. Nice and early. Was hoping for a more eventful sunday actually. Oh well, at least we confirmed that we're going to KL next weekend. Finally, after 3 weeks of postponement.
Wee and Raine came back from KL but didn't get a glass cabinet from Ikea that I wanted. Instead, I got a Burger King Whopper :) Better than nothing I guess. Heh heh.


The venue and the drift circuit


The competitors and the competition


The cars in the parking lot
No comments:
Post a Comment