WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Monday, August 22, 2005

209. Productive day

For once, I managed to finish my work before 5pm! :) So have some free time. I have some free time to surf. Heh heh heh! Saw a relationship article on MSN.

MSN Dating & Personals

Here's a snippet from the article :)

Sick of hearing 'Let’s just be friends'?
By Myatt Murphy

Few phrases can shred a guy's ego faster than "Let's just be friends." Tired of being the guy all women think is a great catch, but just not the right guy for them? Try these women-approved tips on your next date to keep romance percolating:

1. Take control
2. Meet her only when the sun drops
3. Be her opposite
4. Let your body speak for you
5. Don't be her shrink
6. Keep her talking
7. Never use the F-word

2 comments:

Jo said...

does this apply to gals too??

WH said...

I dunno, the expert never mentioned if it's unisex :)

But this eggspert say shud be kua?