WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

205. Fire Extinguisher

In lieu of the recent events, Chong, Dennis and I bought ourselves new fire extinguishers :) Heh heh heh! Sediakan payung sebelum hujan. This is going to be kept in my car straightaway. Call me kiasu :P


The fire extinguisher as compared to a can of Shieldtox insecticide

Was watching Rockstar: INXS, one of the singer(Mig) sang "Baby, I love your way". He did it well.

Jo commented on messenger that it's very sexy.

My retort was, "Hey! I can do that! :P In fact, I'll sing that on my wedding day."

Her reply,"I dare you!"

"No problem!" whoa, wait, what did I just do?

Well, the dare is for a bottle of champaigne. Sigh, I hate singing. Can't sing to save my life. Well, I guess, if I love someone enough to marry her, perhaps she's worth the embarassment. After all, she's "bound" till death do we part! :D heh heh heh. She can't leave becoz of embarassment now can she. :P

My goodness! Disaster strikes! My mom, while cleaning around the house this morning, decides to have this brilliant idea of unclogging my aircond drain pipe by flushing it with water. Little did she know that the water pressure would send water gushing into my room via the aircond!

It was a complete disaster! All my books, my guitar, amp, electronic stuff, certs, photo and model cars (which was in mint condition, unopened!) are all damaged! Words can't describe how I feel!

What can I do? Scream? Throw a tantrum? Go beserk? My own mom wor? So, just groaned and grumbled! Then off to start cleaning up the mess. I think she felt bad enough. I also dunno what to do d la. Bloody Murphy's Law. It's a bad start! I also had to reinstall my Adobe Illustrator coz it was acting up. And of course it wouldn't be complete without problems from work too. Nice day! See, it's days like this......


The condition of my model cars now! :( look at how the box has peeled off. Sigh. No more mint liau

_________________________________

My Random Thots:

Remember not to put my foot in my mouth so often :) Next time, I'll not jump into dares so quickly

Read this article on MSN about Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in adults :)
The impact of ADHD in America. Interesting read!

8 comments:

Jo said...

Jo shall do a disappearing act on WH's wedding day.... or conveniently did not receive the wedding invite

WH said...

awwwww, c'mon. it's only a bottle of champaigne. U might even win it! But if u're not there, then I shall claim to be the winner :)

Jo said...

we'll just see about that.
Meanwhile, you can start practising! Or even better... you can buy me a bottle now and we can forget this WHOLE deal ;)

Anonymous said...

i wanna double dare WH!!! hahahahaha... so do i get 2 bottle of champaigne???? even if i'm not invited for he's wedding, I'LL crash in... so to listen to him SING.hehehe.. or mayb listen to him SCREAM... hahaha

Jo said...

Ann, by all means, double dare! Then we share both the bottles k? ;)

WH said...

Wah! Jia Lat! You all want to add to stress ah. Lucky i'm learning not to accept dares so readily :P

enn@j said...

hello, hello!

Just as i said to you on MSN, here i am...leaving my footprints in your blog for the very first time!

*clap* clap*

and yea...thanks for leaving yours at mine =)

ahhhh...with your room cleaned, can the scattered gang of aigc-ians come hang out at your place this christmas? boardgames!!! those were the days...

WH said...

:) come one come all! Christmas has been rather "different" these past two years. Do come and brighten it up for me! :D