WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

271. Isaac

While waiting for Seng to get ready for work, went over to the nursery to see Isaac. I'm telling you the kid is a natural party animal. Sleeps by day and active by nite. Look at this! He even sleeps ala "saturday nite fever" (I did not pose the baby!).

After a hectic day at work (I know it's a saturday, but unfortunately my customers don't). Went back thinking I'll get some rest. But as always, that's not to be. Had to finish up some stuff and by which time, it's already 7:30pm. Time to go pick up Aileen and gang from the hotel.

Aileen wanted to have seafood, so I've already got it all planned out. Pick up Aileen, Ping & Jo, rush up to Ah Pang's in Teluk Bahang and then back to Soho for their party. When I reach E&O, it seems they prefer to have a quick simple dinner and head off to Soho, so I happily obliged.

We went to Hong Kong Restaurant at McAlister road because they wanted to have "Oh Chean" (fried Oysters). Thank goodness for my previous experience with Adrian's friends, else, I wouldn't have known where to take them for "Oh Chean". I overdid the food ordering and we were stuck with 3 pcs of chicken wings, 1 Ikan Bakar (grilled Stingray), Wan Tan Mee, Hockien Mee, Char Koay Teow, Ar Tui Mee Suah (Duck Drumstick Mee Suah) and of course the "Oh Chean". There were quite a bit of food left over.

Head over to Soho and Tets (Not his fullname) was already there with a few friends(OK, OK, so I have a memory of a Goldfish when it comes to names). The party started nice and slow. Everyone said they're not gonna drink too much and it's gonna be an early nite. I've heard it all before :D

Seng and Wee also showed up later in the evening. This is, after all, their 2nd home. Devan showed up as well. He came back late last nite. He's back to pack his stuff and head back to KL for good. It seems he's been reassigned back to KL.


Well, the nite went by pretty quick and before long, it's time to call it a nite. The rest of the guys wanted to continue the party in the hotel room, but Aileen and Ping are too tired to go on. So I walked them back to their room and called it a nite. What a nite it was. It was a lot more fun than I thot it'd be. Made a few new friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Louieeee - you have so doctored those photos. i so did NOT swig from that whiskey bot.....hmmmmm.....maybe that was why we were so tired then.......

well, you did miss the after party at the e&o. guess it didn't carry on for that much longer, but with a newly bruised neck and shoulder (hicked up by gwen), we did make it for a short bit to 'the party suite'. lucky i wasn't on Aileen or jo's flight then eh ;p

WH said...

Hey Ping,

We all know the truth! :P Them pics speak for themselves.

Goodness, I thot you guys were sleeping already??? Well, guess this trip must've been one long party eh :D

Aileen nearly didn't make it back to UK, how about Jo? :D