WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

259. Brain Teaser

Let's get your brain to work!

Can you find the man in the picture in 3 seconds?
According to medical research:
If you find the man in less than 3 seconds, your brain is developed above the normal brain.
If you find it in a minute, you have a normal developed brain.
If you find it between 1 & 3 minutes, your brain is responding slowly. Protein in-take might help.
If it takes you more than 3 minutes, your brain is responding too slow and perhaps more excercise like this might help you develop that part of your brain.

This is not a joke, the man is really there!


I have a normal developed brain. It took me less than 10 seconds, but i'm quite sure more than 3 seconds. Don't know for sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brain is a sponge!!! Boo hoo hoo! Let's hope that brain teaser is a hoax!

Its not very encouraging to note that you're WAY below normal/average in terms of grey matter.

T

Anonymous said...

bloody coffee beans. I still don't see a man! You got to be joking. Bah Hambug. Must be a macho thing ... confined only to men.

T

WH said...

u seriously can't find the guy? I'll msg you the answer. :) I dowan to spoil it for others.

enn@j said...

i found the man...yea, normal brain for me as well but defintely not less than 10 secs.