262. Yew Peng's B'day
Haven't uploaded the pics yet. But we spent the afternoon at midlands one stop to look for his present. We couldn't find anything serious, so we bought some funny figurines :) After we're done shopping, Chong dropped me off at Soho for me to meet my bros.
Stayed till 11pm and headed over to Starbucks E-Gate to celebrate Yew Peng's birthday. I bought him a slice of cake and made him pose for some pics, he's very anti paparrazis. I'll upload the photos once I get my hands on them. We had loads of fun. :)

Yew Peng's present :)
Reached home around 1:30am and my bros are still up so I joined them. Had a chat about life.....as always. End up, I got an early birthday present from Seng. He bought me a Zippo lighter :P I just like to play with it and he bought me one. :D Gee, I thot it was Yew Peng's B'day.

My Birthday present! :)
Haven't uploaded the pics yet. But we spent the afternoon at midlands one stop to look for his present. We couldn't find anything serious, so we bought some funny figurines :) After we're done shopping, Chong dropped me off at Soho for me to meet my bros.
Stayed till 11pm and headed over to Starbucks E-Gate to celebrate Yew Peng's birthday. I bought him a slice of cake and made him pose for some pics, he's very anti paparrazis. I'll upload the photos once I get my hands on them. We had loads of fun. :)

Yew Peng's present :)
Reached home around 1:30am and my bros are still up so I joined them. Had a chat about life.....as always. End up, I got an early birthday present from Seng. He bought me a Zippo lighter :P I just like to play with it and he bought me one. :D Gee, I thot it was Yew Peng's B'day.

My Birthday present! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment