267. Another day out
Met up with Chong, Hiromi, Adrian, Jack, Ann and Shibata. Had dinner and Green House and adjourned to Baskin Robbins for dessert. It's Shibata's last day here and so we said our goodbyes.
Headed home and had to stay awake coz I'm waiting for a very urgent and important reply from my customer in US. Damn the time difference. So while waiting, I had time to blog and also Astro as company. They are sure taking their time in replying. It's now 3am and I'm watching Ed on Starworld channel. It's interesting. The show's finale next week will be very interesting watch. I might just try to catch it :D
Tomorrow I'll have to attend a training in the morning. Good thing it's only until 1pm.
_______________________
My Random Thots:
"If it's not meant to be, nothing in the world is gonna make it work,
If it's meant to be, you gotta do everything you can to not let it slip away."
Met up with Chong, Hiromi, Adrian, Jack, Ann and Shibata. Had dinner and Green House and adjourned to Baskin Robbins for dessert. It's Shibata's last day here and so we said our goodbyes.
Headed home and had to stay awake coz I'm waiting for a very urgent and important reply from my customer in US. Damn the time difference. So while waiting, I had time to blog and also Astro as company. They are sure taking their time in replying. It's now 3am and I'm watching Ed on Starworld channel. It's interesting. The show's finale next week will be very interesting watch. I might just try to catch it :D
Tomorrow I'll have to attend a training in the morning. Good thing it's only until 1pm.
_______________________
My Random Thots:
"If it's not meant to be, nothing in the world is gonna make it work,
If it's meant to be, you gotta do everything you can to not let it slip away."
- Ed Stevens
No comments:
Post a Comment