WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

258. A lost for Chong

Chong's grandma passed away last nite. Sent my condolences and went over to see him today.

Reminds me of my grandma's passing. She passed away when I was in US and my parents didn't tell me immediately coz they know I'll want to come back. So they told me only after the ceremony is over. I thought that was mean of them. I can't imagine that I used to fight with her for the TV. I still remember sunday evenings at 5pm. My cartoons will be on and her chinese drama also. She wins and I sulk :P

Sally invited me for dinner with her family in the evening, I declined as I can't make it back in time. Finally reached home past 9pm. Yawn. Need to pay my sleep debt.

_______________________________

My Random Thots:

Watched the show
House on Astro

Dr House said, "People like to talk about other people. makes us feel superior, makes us feel more in control & in some cases makes us care more. :)"

I wonder

1 comment:

Jo said...

my deepest condolence to Chong... I know how it is to lose a grandparent.