492. More Partying
Tue, 20th Feb 2007
Having a BBQ @ home tonite. So kwai kwai woke up early @ 930 for breakfast with Wee, Raine & Isaac @ Starbucks, E-Gate before heading over to Tesco to get the essentials for tonite's BBQ. After shopping, it's back home to get some shut eye. After everyone had left, Wee & I stayed up finishing up the liquor and also had a heart to heart. :) Anyway, @ 530am, it's time to call it a "nite". I still have to wake up early for breakfast with Chuwy & Bobin.
Tue, 20th Feb 2007
Having a BBQ @ home tonite. So kwai kwai woke up early @ 930 for breakfast with Wee, Raine & Isaac @ Starbucks, E-Gate before heading over to Tesco to get the essentials for tonite's BBQ. After shopping, it's back home to get some shut eye. After everyone had left, Wee & I stayed up finishing up the liquor and also had a heart to heart. :) Anyway, @ 530am, it's time to call it a "nite". I still have to wake up early for breakfast with Chuwy & Bobin.
Wed, 21st Feb 2007
Managed to wake up @ 930 again. Picked up Chuwy and off we go to Carnation Bah Kut Teh. We waited for an hour before Bob shows up (this is what happens when you have a newborn in the household). Anyway, we had a good time catching up. By the time I got home, I was so poofed. Slept until late in the evening. *Yawn* Watched episode 17, 18 & 19 of the Deathnote Anime & called it a nite. Need all the rest I can get as I start work tomorrow. :(
Managed to wake up @ 930 again. Picked up Chuwy and off we go to Carnation Bah Kut Teh. We waited for an hour before Bob shows up (this is what happens when you have a newborn in the household). Anyway, we had a good time catching up. By the time I got home, I was so poofed. Slept until late in the evening. *Yawn* Watched episode 17, 18 & 19 of the Deathnote Anime & called it a nite. Need all the rest I can get as I start work tomorrow. :(
Thu, 22nd Feb 2007
It's back to the kandang today. The good news is, it's a quiet day as most of my customers are still off. Left work earlier than usual so that I can get to Jimbo's BBQ party on time. :) Stuffed myself silly with all the food there. Was offered some wine (Brown Brother's 2006 Moscato) & was told that I'd probably like it since the "real" wine drinkers don't like it. I took a sip and they were right. :) It was light & sweet. More like sparkling juice than wine. It's mine! All mine!! Muah har har har har!!!!!
It's back to the kandang today. The good news is, it's a quiet day as most of my customers are still off. Left work earlier than usual so that I can get to Jimbo's BBQ party on time. :) Stuffed myself silly with all the food there. Was offered some wine (Brown Brother's 2006 Moscato) & was told that I'd probably like it since the "real" wine drinkers don't like it. I took a sip and they were right. :) It was light & sweet. More like sparkling juice than wine. It's mine! All mine!! Muah har har har har!!!!!
Fri, 23rd Feb 2007
After work it's off to Hau's place for Say Keat's Farewell. He's off to S'pore! Gosh, there's been a lot of farewells this year. Gotta look for new friends before I run outta them. :)
After work it's off to Hau's place for Say Keat's Farewell. He's off to S'pore! Gosh, there's been a lot of farewells this year. Gotta look for new friends before I run outta them. :)











3 comments:
I'm lonely. My friends left me too. Can I be your friend?
Thanks for the breaky, bro! Sorry about the 1-hour wait. ;) yeah, sure, blame it on the new addition! Ha!
And yup, was nice catching up again.
AND the fact that the two of you finished up a four-person's share of Bak Kut Teh still amazes me :P
Bob,
it's ok la :) We very understanding wan. Shhhhh, no one is suppose to know about us eating so much :P
Anon,
For a small fee, I'll be your friend. :)
Post a Comment