489. HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is when the Chinese community celebrates our new year! :) Happiness, Luck, Prosperity and Health to all!
We have our very own quaint little celebration at home. Had a nice steamboat dinner and ended with the handing out of Ang Pows. This year I'm just glad that all's well ends well for everyone as we reflect on a year of drama. As the year comes to a close and a new one beginning, I'm also grateful that everyone in my family (despite a very low point), is now back in the pinkest of health & look forward to another wonderful year ahead. I'm also thankful for the things lost & new things found. And I'd like to thank my parents & my family & bla bla bla :D
Again, here's wishing everyone a Happy, Lucky, Prosperous & Healthy year ahead!
Today is when the Chinese community celebrates our new year! :) Happiness, Luck, Prosperity and Health to all!
We have our very own quaint little celebration at home. Had a nice steamboat dinner and ended with the handing out of Ang Pows. This year I'm just glad that all's well ends well for everyone as we reflect on a year of drama. As the year comes to a close and a new one beginning, I'm also grateful that everyone in my family (despite a very low point), is now back in the pinkest of health & look forward to another wonderful year ahead. I'm also thankful for the things lost & new things found. And I'd like to thank my parents & my family & bla bla bla :D
Again, here's wishing everyone a Happy, Lucky, Prosperous & Healthy year ahead!
The guys came over as Casino De Looi opens its doors. After a few sessions, we took a break and light up some fireworks courtesy of James. It was drizzling a bit and with the police crackdown this year, there weren't many fireworks this year. How sad. Here's another thing we shud thank our govt for.
Off topic, I was reading Dilbert's blog yesterday and what he posted made me laughed my head off. :) Here's the link to his post about North Korea.







No comments:
Post a Comment