What have I learned recently? It seems that I've stopped "growing" for a while. Was too busy with work and my car problems that I forgot to sit back and just watch. Trying to think of interesting events to blog about.
Now just watching "Hitch" and thinking of what to blog. There are a few elements in the show that I find very interesting :) Especially some comments Allegra made about Albert after they kissed. Heh heh heh. But then again, everybody says that, right? Anyway, back to the blog.
It seems that I need to get back to slowing down the pace of my life, but probably after tomorrow. Heh heh. Looking forward to going to KL for the weekend. Chong, Yew Peng, Ah Lai, Adrian and Dennis will be going together with me. Jack and Ann is already in KL and will meet us there. This will get interesting ;)
Hmmm, realised that I haven't given a book review yet. It's been interesting so far.
Bobin called me just now with surprising news :) He got a hold of Star Wars Ep 3 tickets for Chuwy & I. But unfortunately, he can't make it because he has some management class or such to attend. Wow, we get to watch episode 3 and on opening nite some more. Better go buy some star wars costumes. I wonder if Princess Leia's hair buns are available.
May the force be with you, and go forth and multiply. Dunno where that came from. Must be the lack of sleep :)
Now just watching "Hitch" and thinking of what to blog. There are a few elements in the show that I find very interesting :) Especially some comments Allegra made about Albert after they kissed. Heh heh heh. But then again, everybody says that, right? Anyway, back to the blog.
It seems that I need to get back to slowing down the pace of my life, but probably after tomorrow. Heh heh. Looking forward to going to KL for the weekend. Chong, Yew Peng, Ah Lai, Adrian and Dennis will be going together with me. Jack and Ann is already in KL and will meet us there. This will get interesting ;)
Hmmm, realised that I haven't given a book review yet. It's been interesting so far.
Bobin called me just now with surprising news :) He got a hold of Star Wars Ep 3 tickets for Chuwy & I. But unfortunately, he can't make it because he has some management class or such to attend. Wow, we get to watch episode 3 and on opening nite some more. Better go buy some star wars costumes. I wonder if Princess Leia's hair buns are available.
May the force be with you, and go forth and multiply. Dunno where that came from. Must be the lack of sleep :)
No comments:
Post a Comment