....it was an eventful week indeed. Was in Singapore and back to Penang, then off to KL and back to Penang. Phew. Well, back to mundane work today. 'Twas a slow start and good thing it was too. My system has a bit of difficulty adapting back to work :D

Ruyi playing with her new toy
Came back from work and found out that Ruyi's got a new toy :) She's really really happy with it. Heh heh heh. She looks so adorable.

Wee's reaction to Raine's new hairdo :)
This is the other surprise that I came back from work to :) Raine has cut her hair short. Erm, dunno what to think of it and will not comment on it less I piss off the soon to be mother. I'll bite my tongue on this one. ;)

Ruyi playing with her new toy
Came back from work and found out that Ruyi's got a new toy :) She's really really happy with it. Heh heh heh. She looks so adorable.

Wee's reaction to Raine's new hairdo :)
This is the other surprise that I came back from work to :) Raine has cut her hair short. Erm, dunno what to think of it and will not comment on it less I piss off the soon to be mother. I'll bite my tongue on this one. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment