445. Of Ferries And Such
Went with Yippie to a car dealership in B'worth. On the way back, we decided to take the ferry. I had my camera with me, so while on board, I tried to be creative. The beauty of digital cameras, the photos are free. Didn't realise the ferries are so colorful now. In fact, they're using them as billboards too. As we're approaching Penang island, I noticed rubbish floating in the water. Sigh. As a Penangite, this is very embarassing. Decided to just focus on the beauty of the island for now.
We head over to Gurney Plaza and watched Miami Vice. It was just as I expected, butchered like hell. Did get a better understanding of the show as I can hear the conversations clearly unlike in the DVD. :)
The rest of the nite was just work, blogging and online chats. Did make a few new discoveries that made me feel much better about myself. :)
Went with Yippie to a car dealership in B'worth. On the way back, we decided to take the ferry. I had my camera with me, so while on board, I tried to be creative. The beauty of digital cameras, the photos are free. Didn't realise the ferries are so colorful now. In fact, they're using them as billboards too. As we're approaching Penang island, I noticed rubbish floating in the water. Sigh. As a Penangite, this is very embarassing. Decided to just focus on the beauty of the island for now.
We head over to Gurney Plaza and watched Miami Vice. It was just as I expected, butchered like hell. Did get a better understanding of the show as I can hear the conversations clearly unlike in the DVD. :)
The rest of the nite was just work, blogging and online chats. Did make a few new discoveries that made me feel much better about myself. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment