WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Monday, June 19, 2006

413. New stuff to do

Trying to pick up new skills :) Learnt how to spray and get proper coatings on my helmet, now learning to patch up scratches and dents with cellulose fillers and see how it turns out. If it turns out well, time to work on the car ;)

Been a busy day, so decided instead of going back to office, just have an early dinner (or rather my first meal of the day) with Yippie & Jack. Had nasi lemak at Sungai Ara. Cheap and good.

After that it was dinner (yes again!) with Jack and Ann at Bee Hooi. I love Penang! These hawker stalls are awesome!


My helmet, puttyfilla & flat black paint

__________________________

My Random Thots:

I was watching "Scrubs - Season 2 episode 18 - My T.C.W." on Astro. It was funny.

J.D.'s Narration stuck in my head.

J.D.'s Narration: I don't think people are meant to be by themselves.
J.D.'s Narration: That's why, if you actually find someone you care about...
J.D.'s Narration: ...it's important to let go of the little things.
J.D.'s Narration: ...Even if you can't let go all the way.
J.D.'s Narration: Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone...no matter how many people are around.

A draft of the episode's transcript is available here!


I used to have a fear of being alone, well, I still am afraid. But, after going thru some experiences in my life, I've learnt to be comfortable with myself. Tried things like going to cafes by myself just to read my book. Heh heh. Gotta admit, it was wierd and I won't be doing that again anytime soon. It was however, an eye opening experience. It wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be.

4 comments:

Wanster said...

aha! finally found ya. thought you're dead or something.. hey, free for dinner (seafood) on sunday? the old gang reunion, sorta. holla back..

WH said...

Errr, have u heard of this new invention which revolutionized communication? It's amazing. It magically allows 2 (or more) persons to communicate although you're not physically in the same geographical location. I'm sure you might have accidently seen one of those devices. :P My number is still the same la bro. Never change and doubt it ever will.

How have u been? Who's the old gang la? Ran into Mei Yi yesterday.

How's bachelor life treatin u ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I read on my own at the cafes all the time! it's not weird... I hope! :D

WH said...

It just shows that you're comfortable with yourself. Congratulations :)

I'm the sociopath, errr, i mean social butterfly. At least I hope I'm a social butterfly. :)