404. Waste Management
The flush lever on my throne broke over the weekend. So I had to get it fixed ASAP. Wee said he bought a replacement for his in Kun Hoe in Island Plaza for RM30. I got mine from Thye Huat for only RM3.50 :) I later had to swap out my office toilet's flush lever with the one I bought from Thye Huat coz it didn't fit my toilet's. The one in the office was a perfect fit. Oh well, 2nd hand better than nothing.
The flush lever on my throne broke over the weekend. So I had to get it fixed ASAP. Wee said he bought a replacement for his in Kun Hoe in Island Plaza for RM30. I got mine from Thye Huat for only RM3.50 :) I later had to swap out my office toilet's flush lever with the one I bought from Thye Huat coz it didn't fit my toilet's. The one in the office was a perfect fit. Oh well, 2nd hand better than nothing.
Also bought my monthly stash of junk food for my office. This time there's loads of variety including Tic Tacs which I haven't had in ages. :)
After work met up with Jack, Ann, Antz & Jia Li at Haagen Daaz. Too bad they are closing d by the time I got there. So didn't get my Choc Choc Chip. We stayed a bit and then proceeded to Raffe for more drinks before calling it a nite.



No comments:
Post a Comment