WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

252. A non eventful weekend of reflection

It was a "quiet" weekend spent with a few friends. Found out more than I should. Gosh, I hate surprises. But as they say, u learn to take the bad with the good. Well, better late than never. Life is a journey, enjoy the ride. Time to go on with the journey.

Couldn't wake up on time for church. Decided to spend sunday with family to soak in my lesson of the day. Spent the later part of the evening at starbucks gurney plaza with Adrian and Chong. A quiet end for the evening, which is what I needed.

Have to get ready for work tomorrow. :(

____________________________

My Random Thots:

1) People with no loyalty keeps you on your toes
2) To have a friend, Be a GOOD friend (paraphrased by me)

No comments: