235. Interesting response......
After my posting on the "girls and secrets", I've gotten a few interesting response :) heh heh heh. Some confessions, some just to gimme a piece of their mind for my chauvinistic views. :) Thank you for all responses. Now, lemme explain.
The fact that you have access to my blog, it's unlikely I'm refering to YOU. I blog as a form of diary. To keep my memories (as my brain cells obviously can't hold the data). I'm comfortable writing about my experiences here because I know the actual person doesn't have access to my blog or the experience doesn't directly involve me (as in this particular case, I'm writing as an observer). The point is, "siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas." I don't use this blog as a form of vendetta. Just to vent or record my experiences.
I'm not going to apologize for invoking discomfort between "yourself" and I. I will, however, apologize for my view that I think girls have less propensity to hold secrets. I may be right or wrong, but these are my experiences. :) Relax :) I love/hate u all equally. There's no favoritism. I'm no bigot.
OK, back to my daily ordeals. I've had a long day. Will have a meeting with my bros at home later in the evening. Gosh, and I have to get to the office at 6am tomorrow morning. Yawn. Nite nite.

Our secretary at the meeting at home :) look at her curves
After my posting on the "girls and secrets", I've gotten a few interesting response :) heh heh heh. Some confessions, some just to gimme a piece of their mind for my chauvinistic views. :) Thank you for all responses. Now, lemme explain.
The fact that you have access to my blog, it's unlikely I'm refering to YOU. I blog as a form of diary. To keep my memories (as my brain cells obviously can't hold the data). I'm comfortable writing about my experiences here because I know the actual person doesn't have access to my blog or the experience doesn't directly involve me (as in this particular case, I'm writing as an observer). The point is, "siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas." I don't use this blog as a form of vendetta. Just to vent or record my experiences.
I'm not going to apologize for invoking discomfort between "yourself" and I. I will, however, apologize for my view that I think girls have less propensity to hold secrets. I may be right or wrong, but these are my experiences. :) Relax :) I love/hate u all equally. There's no favoritism. I'm no bigot.
OK, back to my daily ordeals. I've had a long day. Will have a meeting with my bros at home later in the evening. Gosh, and I have to get to the office at 6am tomorrow morning. Yawn. Nite nite.

Our secretary at the meeting at home :) look at her curves
No comments:
Post a Comment