191. Chuwy's Birthday

Today is Chuwy's b'day. The plan is to surprise him after his "discovery group" meeting. Showed up at 10:30pm and they still haven't finished. Sat in with them for their meeting. It's been a while since I attended any of these meetings. It's familiar yet alien.
Oh well, after a day of little food (only ate a sausage bun at 3pm), the were a sumptuous spread of food. Goodness, we had KFC, Satay, Char Koay Teow, Cream Puff, Cake, Fried Nangka and also a great non alcoholic punch. :) yummy! I ate so much I think I'll have to start my planned cutting down of food tomorrow. :)

The Happy Birthday "Boy" & his happy family :)
Had a good time to catch up. Chuwy opened his presents. Sadly, he only got 2 :) one from his wifey and another from the rest of us. His wifey bought 2 CDs (audiophiles collections 2&3) while we got him an Osim eye massager.

Chuang trying out the eye massager :)
We took sometime to listen to the CDs and finally left at 1am. Had a good time. Now time to catch up on my sleep.
This "queer" song is playing now on TV. Sounds like a stalker :) a peeping tom even. Well, you guys go figure :P
Invisible - Clay Aikens
Whatcha doing tonight
I wish I could be
A fly on your wall
Are you really alone
Who's stealing your dreams
Why can't I breathe
You into my life
So tell me
What would it take
To make you see that I'm alive
If I was invisible
Then I could just
Watch you in your room
If I was invincible
I'd make you mine tonight
If hearts were unbreakable
Then I could just tell
You where I stand
I would be the smartest man
If I was invisible
Wait, I already am
Saw your face in the crowd
I call out your name
You don't hear a sound
I keep tracing your steps
Each move that you make
Wish I could read
What goes through your mind
Oh baby
Wish you could touch me
With the colors of your life
If I was invisible (Yeah)
Then I could just
Watch you in your room
If I was invincible
I'd make you mine tonight
If hearts were unbreakable
Then I could just tell
You where I stand
I would be the smartest man
If I was invisible
Wait, I already am
I'd make you mine tonight
(Invisible)
I'd make you mine tonight
I reach out
You don't even see me
(No you don't, No you don't)
Even when I scream out
Baby, you don't hear me
(You don'thear me)
I am nothing without you
Just a shadow passing through
Invisible
Invisible
Invisible
If I was invisible
(Yeah)
Then I could just
Watch you in your room
If I was invincible
I'd make you mine tonight
If hearts were unbreakable
Then I could tell you where I stand
I would be the smartest man
If I was invisible
If I was invisible
If I was invisible
Wait, I already am

Today is Chuwy's b'day. The plan is to surprise him after his "discovery group" meeting. Showed up at 10:30pm and they still haven't finished. Sat in with them for their meeting. It's been a while since I attended any of these meetings. It's familiar yet alien.
Oh well, after a day of little food (only ate a sausage bun at 3pm), the were a sumptuous spread of food. Goodness, we had KFC, Satay, Char Koay Teow, Cream Puff, Cake, Fried Nangka and also a great non alcoholic punch. :) yummy! I ate so much I think I'll have to start my planned cutting down of food tomorrow. :)

The Happy Birthday "Boy" & his happy family :)
Had a good time to catch up. Chuwy opened his presents. Sadly, he only got 2 :) one from his wifey and another from the rest of us. His wifey bought 2 CDs (audiophiles collections 2&3) while we got him an Osim eye massager.

Chuang trying out the eye massager :)
We took sometime to listen to the CDs and finally left at 1am. Had a good time. Now time to catch up on my sleep.
This "queer" song is playing now on TV. Sounds like a stalker :) a peeping tom even. Well, you guys go figure :P
Invisible - Clay Aikens
Whatcha doing tonight
I wish I could be
A fly on your wall
Are you really alone
Who's stealing your dreams
Why can't I breathe
You into my life
So tell me
What would it take
To make you see that I'm alive
If I was invisible
Then I could just
Watch you in your room
If I was invincible
I'd make you mine tonight
If hearts were unbreakable
Then I could just tell
You where I stand
I would be the smartest man
If I was invisible
Wait, I already am
Saw your face in the crowd
I call out your name
You don't hear a sound
I keep tracing your steps
Each move that you make
Wish I could read
What goes through your mind
Oh baby
Wish you could touch me
With the colors of your life
If I was invisible (Yeah)
Then I could just
Watch you in your room
If I was invincible
I'd make you mine tonight
If hearts were unbreakable
Then I could just tell
You where I stand
I would be the smartest man
If I was invisible
Wait, I already am
I'd make you mine tonight
(Invisible)
I'd make you mine tonight
I reach out
You don't even see me
(No you don't, No you don't)
Even when I scream out
Baby, you don't hear me
(You don'thear me)
I am nothing without you
Just a shadow passing through
Invisible
Invisible
Invisible
If I was invisible
(Yeah)
Then I could just
Watch you in your room
If I was invincible
I'd make you mine tonight
If hearts were unbreakable
Then I could tell you where I stand
I would be the smartest man
If I was invisible
If I was invisible
If I was invisible
Wait, I already am
No comments:
Post a Comment