WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Monday, July 18, 2005

184. Weekend again!!!!

Went for Fantastic Four on Saturday nite with the guys (Chuwy, Yew Peng and Jack). Guess after all the hype, my expectations were way high. The show would've been good if not for my super escalated expectations. I do feel that the show ended rather abruptly. It's like the whole show was spent seeing them discovering their powers. Then they spend 5 mins stopping Dr Doom. Oh well, Jessica Elba in her undies was at least a good distraction. Yeah, yeah, I know, cheap thrill.

After the show went for a drive, this will be the first time that Chuwy followed me for a drive up to Teluk Bahang. :) He finds it amusing. heh heh heh. We were greeted by some dingbats who parked their car by the dam and were blasting loud music and dancing....I kid you not!

On Sunday, went for bowling and wanted to buy a combo drive so that I can watch DVD on my PC. Muah har har har :)


Game 1, everthing is looking good here, the ball I took fitted my fingers well and the weight is optimum. Doesn't strain my wrist. And had a good game. I scored 99! a point shy of my goal! Jack Had 89 points and Yew Peng had 138! Was really proud of frame 7, where I had a split and I managed to spare it! :) Ball selection is very important.


Game 2, had a good feel of the ball already, and am in the zone! Screwed up a bit in the end and managed only 103 points. Jack had 114 and Yew Peng 110.

We actually played a 3rd game. This game went to hell for me. Started off with 3 shots in a row into the drain. Then the rest of the game went south also. Since it's already screwy, took their advice and went for heavier balls. Took 15 & 16. Just for the heck of it. :) When I finally got the feel of the weight, found that it's easier to knock more pins down even if the ball was crawling down the lane to to balls.

The reason I didn't put the scores up is becoz we didn't manage to get it. We were chatting and laughing about what crappy scores they were and before I manage to get the camera out, the display was turned off. Might as well, not really something I wanna put up anyway. Mental note, weekends are more expensive to play than weekdays.


Bought this baby (Sony CD-RW/DVD-ROM) for only RM140, had it set up and was enjoying the DVD movies till wee hours of the morning. Also watched XXX - State of the Union. Interesting watch. It's nice to just watch the action and even better if you can turn off the logic side of your brain :). Here's the link to their official website. http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/triplex2/

6 comments:

Jo said...

for a moment there, the movie title shocked me ... *gasp* XXX?!

AH, TRIPLE X! :D

WH said...

C'mon, u know me better than that! Homey don't play that. :)

WH said...

Wanted to show off these points to Bob, but the 3rd game silence me. :(

Jo said...

ROTFL

I'd probably silence Bob if I play, put women to shame I will!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahhaahah dingbats...

WH said...

Where,where?