166. Room cleaning
Was cleaning up the room last nite and found a few interesting items. Among them are some silly "photos" I took at a photo booth back in my university. :D my gosh. It looks so silly i had to scan it and post it.

Tee Ann and I looking "beautiful"

I told u guys i had a photo of an alien!
___________________________
My Random Thots:
I was watching Frasier, I wonder if the psycho analysis he gives on the show are actually accurate. They are very interesting though. It's amazing you can learn things about life from a comedy. Perhaps that's why they're called Situational Comedy.
Was cleaning up the room last nite and found a few interesting items. Among them are some silly "photos" I took at a photo booth back in my university. :D my gosh. It looks so silly i had to scan it and post it.

Tee Ann and I looking "beautiful"

I told u guys i had a photo of an alien!
___________________________
My Random Thots:
I was watching Frasier, I wonder if the psycho analysis he gives on the show are actually accurate. They are very interesting though. It's amazing you can learn things about life from a comedy. Perhaps that's why they're called Situational Comedy.
2 comments:
Hi woon hong,
ah.. the pix!!! :) you could have just told me you put it on your website! it's a nice pix... you could look this BEAUTIFUL! that cracks me up. anyway, nice to see that you still have this old poster.. brings back fond memories. i think we had gone for a movie earlier and took this at wood something mall... you know the other one other than crossroads. well,ttyl!
Yeah, I think it's called Maple Hill Mall. I thot this will cheer u up a bit since u've been feeling down :P Gosh, I miss the place. Feeling a tad nostalgic. Heh heh.
Post a Comment