6. Good Morning!!!!
Today started off "early"!
Got a call from my friends at 845am. But my "morning" started at 12am when i went over to Soho to welcome Ai Fen (my sister in law) back to the outside world after she's been confined for a month. That lasted till about 3am. Baby Ru Yi (my first niece) is still as cute as can be.........for now. :)
Anyway, back to the story, they set my house as the meeting point. We will take our Japanese guest for Dim Sum near the Resevoir Garden roundabout and proceed to Kek Lok Si temple from there.
Dim Sum was really good. Feel like a pig. Glad our guest enjoyed it as well.
Kek Lok Si temple has really "flourished". My goodness, I think I should set up a temple some where. Looks like LVOC (Looi's Very Own Church) will be replaced with LVOT (Temple) pretty soon. :) Wish I can attach some pictures soon, then you guys can see how much "investment" they put in. Oh well, suplly and demand I guess.
Now we're at Chong's place in Kepala Batas. Just gonna chill here and plan our next move (more like just chill).
More later
......................................................................................
Stars in order of appearance:
Ai Fen - My Sister in law
Ru Yi - My Niece
Japanese Guest - Ando San
Pig - unfortunately me
Friends - The usual suspects
___________________________________
My Random Thots:
There's a very very very thin line between being nice and a wuss. So many times i went across the line and didn't even realise it. But then again, so many a times I went the opposite way (into the RED). Wonder which is better, being a Wuss or an Ass :D I'm trying to strike a balance k :P
Today started off "early"!
Got a call from my friends at 845am. But my "morning" started at 12am when i went over to Soho to welcome Ai Fen (my sister in law) back to the outside world after she's been confined for a month. That lasted till about 3am. Baby Ru Yi (my first niece) is still as cute as can be.........for now. :)
Anyway, back to the story, they set my house as the meeting point. We will take our Japanese guest for Dim Sum near the Resevoir Garden roundabout and proceed to Kek Lok Si temple from there.
Dim Sum was really good. Feel like a pig. Glad our guest enjoyed it as well.
Kek Lok Si temple has really "flourished". My goodness, I think I should set up a temple some where. Looks like LVOC (Looi's Very Own Church) will be replaced with LVOT (Temple) pretty soon. :) Wish I can attach some pictures soon, then you guys can see how much "investment" they put in. Oh well, suplly and demand I guess.
Now we're at Chong's place in Kepala Batas. Just gonna chill here and plan our next move (more like just chill).
More later
......................................................................................
Stars in order of appearance:
Ai Fen - My Sister in law
Ru Yi - My Niece
Japanese Guest - Ando San
Pig - unfortunately me
Friends - The usual suspects
___________________________________
My Random Thots:
There's a very very very thin line between being nice and a wuss. So many times i went across the line and didn't even realise it. But then again, so many a times I went the opposite way (into the RED). Wonder which is better, being a Wuss or an Ass :D I'm trying to strike a balance k :P
No comments:
Post a Comment