5. BLUR
As expected.........i didn't make sense :D
just proof read my blog entry early this morning. :P
i had only 4 hrs of sleep, so for now, i'm not even gonna try to correct my earlier entry. see you guys later this evening la. Guess i might not be able to make it to church tomorrow morning d (Who says I'm not psychic).
But it's been a constant learning experience with this guy.
i'd quit my job in an instant if he'll accept me as a padawan.
_______________________________________________
Me thinks i'm gonna start a collumn dedicated to my random thoughts. I think i'll call it profoundly "My Random Thots"
_______________________________________________
There is a correction in my earlier blog entry.
* There is another guy from the car related field that i'd like to meet. Keiichi Tsuchiya (I hope I got the spelling right), But I was told that a real good driver is Yokoshima San from the Japan GT
As expected.........i didn't make sense :D
just proof read my blog entry early this morning. :P
i had only 4 hrs of sleep, so for now, i'm not even gonna try to correct my earlier entry. see you guys later this evening la. Guess i might not be able to make it to church tomorrow morning d (Who says I'm not psychic).
But it's been a constant learning experience with this guy.
i'd quit my job in an instant if he'll accept me as a padawan.
_______________________________________________
Me thinks i'm gonna start a collumn dedicated to my random thoughts. I think i'll call it profoundly "My Random Thots"
_______________________________________________
There is a correction in my earlier blog entry.
* There is another guy from the car related field that i'd like to meet. Keiichi Tsuchiya (I hope I got the spelling right), But I was told that a real good driver is Yokoshima San from the Japan GT
No comments:
Post a Comment