WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

595. I hit a birdie

Played a round of golf with Wee, Ed & CK. Hit the most terrible round of golf to date. The highlight came at the 17th hole when I hit a birdie! It's like striking the lottery!

I struck the bird roughly from the white marker; poor bird looks like it frooze in mid flight

*update* I told my mom about striking the bird and she helped me buy 4D. Guess what! I actually won! hehe! Good luck indeed. Wonderful start to a new year!!!! Gong Xi Fatt Chai!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

accidently bum into ur blog...so nice to see the pics of you,wee,seng and also Mr Looi. BTW, I'm from Xircom...sourcing dept.

WH said...

Hello there!

Ahhh, Xircom, it's been a while since I heard that name. I just met May Fong in KL about a week back. :) Do drop me an email.