593. Misc updates
Didn't know how to classify the things that happened for the past few weeks, so decided to just bunch them here.
Went to KL to visit Chuwy, visited GTPJ in their new building. After dat it's off for lunch at The Curve before heading back.
Didn't know how to classify the things that happened for the past few weeks, so decided to just bunch them here.
Went to KL to visit Chuwy, visited GTPJ in their new building. After dat it's off for lunch at The Curve before heading back.
Took a few pix while chilling with Yippie & Chong @ Starbucks, New World Park
Damaged my new driver! :( must've dented it during transport. Sigh. It sounds a bit different at contact, but hopefully it doesn't affect it's performance. Darn it!
Seng bought a remote control car for Ruyi without realising it needs to be assembled. Enter Unca Woon Hong to the rescue.
How got me a new T-Shirt from US. Guess he thinks it'll improve my chances at getting a date for V-Day. haha! My internet connection at home decided to give way. To cut the long story short, tested the wifi router, not the problem, then bought a new modem. Then it still wouldn't work. Called TMnet and gave them an earfull. The lady was really patient though. Reset my password and all, yet still nothing. Told her I'll call her back. and after more fiddling, found out it's actually the splitter! damn! wasted 4 days and RM80 for a new modem. While I was out getting the modem, saw that they had a good deal on a pair of Footjoys which I've been eyeing, so got that. Think it'll take a good 5 strokes off my game...........yeah right. Watched Rambo 4 too while I was there. Didn't know what to expect heading into the cinema. Is he gonna take out the whole Russian army again? Is he gonna be sent to Iraq? Afghanistan? North Korea? Anyway, turns out that this time, it's not so exaggerated. He's no longer going at it solo. Without revealing too much, I'd say it's a good watch. Lotsa of blood! :)
It's been a while since I saw fortune cookies. My last memories of them was while I was still in US. So when I saw them for sale in Jusco, I had to get a pack. :) Ahhhhhh, nostalgia.
Finally watched Lust, Caution. All I can say is that the story line and plot is so, so, but if u're looking for soft porn, you won't be dissapointed. The only time I kinda squirmed was when he kissed her armpit.....did I mention it was hairy? Are we in France? What a turn off.












No comments:
Post a Comment