WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

552. Jenny, What's the problem?

Another one of those songs, playing in the middle of the nite on MTV, that I thot was very captivating. It's Click Five's Jenny. The band's got an Asian women fetish going on, me thinks :D Next song is by The Fray, How to save a life. Another beautiful song with equally beautiful video.

Artist: The Click Five
Title: Jenny


She calls me baby
then she wont call me
says she adores me
and then ignores me
(Jenny, What's the problem?)

She keeps her distance
and sits on fences
puts up resistance
and builds defenses
(Jenny, Whats the problem?)

You keep me hanging on the line
everytime you change your mind

First you say you wont
then you say you will
you keep me hanging on
but we're not moving on
we're standing still
Jenny, you've got me on my knees
Jenny, It's killing me

She needs her own space
she's playing mind games
ends up at my place
saying that she's changed
(Jenny, what's the problem?)

I'm trying to read between the lines
you got me going out of my mind

First you say you wont
then you say you will
you keep me hanging on
but we're not moving on
we're standing still
Jenny, you've got me on my knees
Jenny, It's killing me

(ohh ohh ooohhhh)
It's killing me
(ohh ohh ooohhhh)
It's killing me
(ohh ohh ooohhhh)
Jenny

First you say you wont
then you say you will
you keep me hanging on
but we're not moving on
we're standing still
Jenny, you've got me on my knees
Jenny, It's killing me

First you say you wont
then you say you will
you keep me hanging on
but we're not moving on
we're standing still
Jenny, you've got me on my knees
Jenny, It's killing me

It's killing me

Jenny

____________________________

Artist: The Fray
Title: How To Save A Life


Step one you say we need to talk
He walks you say sit down it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Let him know that you know best
Cause after all you do know best
Try to slip past his defense
Without granting innocence
Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things you've told him all along
And pray to God he hears you
And pray to God he hears you

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

As he begins to raise his voice
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
Drive until you lose the road
Or break with the ones you've followed
He will do one of two things
He will admit to everything
Or he'll say he's just not the same
And you'll begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life
How to save a life
How to save a life

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life
How to save a life


_____________________________

My Random Thots:

Sometimes there's so many things that needs to be said, but keeping it in is best. Being an expressive (nice way of saying talkative I guess) person, it takes a lot of effort to keep my thots pent up. Thank God for friends and also Mr Red (my punching "bag") that I get to beat the shit out of when I'm frustrated.


Me about to kick Mr Red's ass

8 comments:

Lily said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WH said...

Before your mind wonders too far, it's lamenting about the past ;) the would haves, could haves & should haves.

Anonymous said...

I like these songs too :)

WH said...

;) who doesn't? Well written songs :)

Jo said...

"Shoulda, woulda, coulda are the last words of a fool ..."
so says Beverly Knight

WH said...

Haha! Damn Good song, Beverley's got a great voice. ;)

"People ask how it feels to live the kind of life others dream about

I tell them everybody gotta face their highs and their lows

And in my life there's a love I put aside, cause I was busy loving something else

So for every little thing you hold on to, you've got to let something else go"

Here's the link to Beverley Knight's song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI5g7uag2nU

Jo said...

ur catching on!

Wanster said...

talking about asses, your picture with redman is queerly obscene.