WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

526. Pirates of the Caribbean III

Attended the Motorola Charity Screening of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. It was pretty good. Along with the RM80 ticket which goes to charity, we get a hotdog and water & also a T-Shirt. It was a good movie, although there were some parts which I was a bit lost coz I forgot wat happened in the previous movie. I like the T-Shirt too ;)


@ The movies with Mr organizer, Wilson; The "Free" T-Shirt

After the movie, it's back home to catch some ZZzzzz before dinner @ Double Dragon with Wee, Raine, How, Louisa & Derrick. After dat, we went over to Audees. It's the first time for all of us & we were pleasantly surprised. It has a very nice and elegant ambiance. They have a pool table, a nice band & the dessert was delicious. Perfect. Guess this is the kinda place dat I like.



Over @ Audees

After dat, met up with Yew Peng, Jack & Ann over at Kassim Mustafa in Pulau Tikus. The rest of the gang is already there. Nice way to end the day.

No comments: