WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Friday, January 27, 2006

308. VIP Dinner

Dad invited Tun over to our home for steamboat dinner last nite. Dinner was suppose to start at 7pm. I was already hungry since 6, but as with all Malaysian events, we didn't get to eat until it was 8ish. Even then we were busy entertaining guests and all that I hardly ate. Finally ate my fill once everyone was done with their dinner :) Oh, even the boss of Flame (one of the sisters anyway) was with us. Interesting. Well, if Flame introduces beef soup, you know where the inspiration came from :D Heh heh!


The VIP table

Dad having a friendly game with Tun

Tun taking aim

After work today, rushed over for dinner with Seng, Fen, Wee, Raine, Jimbo, Hooi San and a few other friends. The food was excellent! After dinner, they adjourned to our house for our first gambling session of this year. Hey! I don't like to gamble, but it's tradition :P

No comments: