626. Vacation!!!!
Went to Langkawi to chill. It was originally planned for Lorraine since she'll be finally out of confinement, but alas, she still has to take care of Ian, so Both Wee and herself didn't make it. But it was still fun though. Island Hopping was pretty routine, except that I managed to hike to the natural barrier at Tasik Dayang Bunting. The last time I wanted to do that, but was hindered. Finally visited the Underwater World and took a ride on the Cable Car. The Underwater World was pretty impressive. Especially the Penguin exhibit and the seals, but their 3D cinema was a dissapointment. The cable car ride was exciting. There were times I thought the gondola might just drop. What to do, I lack faith in the Malaysian maintainence program. It was a bit hazy, so the view wasn't fantastic, but I was in it for the ride.
Our timing was impecable, it would've ruined our whole trip if it rained. But our whole stay there was dry & pleasant, it rained when we were flying to Langkawi and stopped when we got there, also as we were driving to the airport, it started raining. If I didn't know better, I would've thought my prayers were heard.
Went to Langkawi to chill. It was originally planned for Lorraine since she'll be finally out of confinement, but alas, she still has to take care of Ian, so Both Wee and herself didn't make it. But it was still fun though. Island Hopping was pretty routine, except that I managed to hike to the natural barrier at Tasik Dayang Bunting. The last time I wanted to do that, but was hindered. Finally visited the Underwater World and took a ride on the Cable Car. The Underwater World was pretty impressive. Especially the Penguin exhibit and the seals, but their 3D cinema was a dissapointment. The cable car ride was exciting. There were times I thought the gondola might just drop. What to do, I lack faith in the Malaysian maintainence program. It was a bit hazy, so the view wasn't fantastic, but I was in it for the ride.
Our timing was impecable, it would've ruined our whole trip if it rained. But our whole stay there was dry & pleasant, it rained when we were flying to Langkawi and stopped when we got there, also as we were driving to the airport, it started raining. If I didn't know better, I would've thought my prayers were heard.
Our Hotel, Awana Porto Malai


View @ nite


@ the lobby; 480KM to KL


View from my room
Island Hopping


Waiting for the boat


The natural barrier @ Tasik Dayang Bunting


Ruyi enjoying the beach
Cable Car Ride


@ the base station


View of Top Station from Mid station


@ the top!




@ Underwater World


Ruyi, Seng & Fen; The seal


Myself; Ruyi


The Penguins
A happy RuYi; My "souveniers"




View @ nite


@ the lobby; 480KM to KL


View from my room
Island Hopping


Waiting for the boat


The natural barrier @ Tasik Dayang Bunting


Ruyi enjoying the beach
Cable Car Ride


@ the base station


View of Top Station from Mid station


@ the top!




@ Underwater World


Ruyi, Seng & Fen; The seal


Myself; Ruyi


The Penguins
A happy RuYi; My "souveniers"


No comments:
Post a Comment