WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

570. Rats!

Watched Ratatouille. Sigh! After hearing wat ppl said abt it I thot it would've been a good watch. But alas, it sucked (assuming we can forgive the fact dat a rat can read or cook, but controlling a human by pulling on his hair, yeah rite), and to top it off, I was stuck with a baby beside me (as usual) & a loud mouth mobile phone chatting taikor (why me?????) and all this in a cinema of abt 8 ppl. Go figure.

The highlight was while I was @ Jusco there was a sale on golf stuff. Tried the Nike Ignite putter. Felt really good, and since I needed to get a putter, this might be a good bet. I'll sleep on it.

After sleeping on it, headed over to Jusco today and got the putter before heading over to the range with Wee. :) got some other goodies too while I was there.

2 comments:

Lily said...

Stop buying tent-like shirts! You're not in your 60s for god's sake.

WH said...

:D then u shud come back here and gimme some advice :) oh, btw, dun read the next entry coz there're more shirts there.