542. Movies
After being sick for the whole week (wonder if it's something I ate @ Koh Samui), Finally felt better this morning. Went out and got the watch I've been eyeing, also bought the underwater flashlight and cleared up some last minute work before I take off to Redang on tomorrow for a whole week.
After being sick for the whole week (wonder if it's something I ate @ Koh Samui), Finally felt better this morning. Went out and got the watch I've been eyeing, also bought the underwater flashlight and cleared up some last minute work before I take off to Redang on tomorrow for a whole week.
Watched Transformers & Die Hard 4.0 just before I left for Redang.
Transformers was really good (despite some corny lines) & Die Hard 4.0 was really entertaining. Like Transformers, many time I ask myself why don't they just get to the point and kill em', but the action (though unbelieveable) was good enough to keep me entertained. I'd watch Transformers a 2nd time, but not Die Hard 4.0. But i gotta say, dat Maggie Q.........yummy.
Transformers was really good (despite some corny lines) & Die Hard 4.0 was really entertaining. Like Transformers, many time I ask myself why don't they just get to the point and kill em', but the action (though unbelieveable) was good enough to keep me entertained. I'd watch Transformers a 2nd time, but not Die Hard 4.0. But i gotta say, dat Maggie Q.........yummy.


No comments:
Post a Comment