499. Blur
So many things can happen in a week. Watched 300, celebrated St. Patrick's Day, a simple issue @ work escalates into a potential catastrophe, got emotionally drained & started golf lessons. Out of which, only 1 event sucked!
_____________________________
My Random Thots:
While typing this entry, I had Channel V in the background. My attention shifted when they played "Smack That" by Akon feat. Eminem. I like that song & as my feet was tapping to the beat, I realised something! Here we have a black man singing while a white boy raps for him. Gosh, I reckon Tupac would roll over in his grave! What next? Metallica sings "Amigo Para Siempre"? In this day and age, who knows?
So many things can happen in a week. Watched 300, celebrated St. Patrick's Day, a simple issue @ work escalates into a potential catastrophe, got emotionally drained & started golf lessons. Out of which, only 1 event sucked!
_____________________________
My Random Thots:
While typing this entry, I had Channel V in the background. My attention shifted when they played "Smack That" by Akon feat. Eminem. I like that song & as my feet was tapping to the beat, I realised something! Here we have a black man singing while a white boy raps for him. Gosh, I reckon Tupac would roll over in his grave! What next? Metallica sings "Amigo Para Siempre"? In this day and age, who knows?
2 comments:
such a disgrace that you label the blacks with only rap music. they can do so much more, like making roti telur, teh tarik kurang manis and sup torpedo.
:) hmmmmmm, i think u need to be more sensitive. we're living in the age of tolerance.
As Guru Sathya Sai Baba would say, "Love all, Serve all."
Gotta admit tho, them do make good food too. :)
Post a Comment