WH's Domain

Life's a journey....................Enjoy the RIDE!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

472. Interesting meeting

Had the opportunity to meet a few new friends on weds evening, Sawa San, Wee Liang & Edward. Sawa San is the owner of AutoSelect, the famous Japanese tuner that created the Yellow Shark GT-R. It seems that the mark of a great person is the willingness to share their knowledge. For someone who's achieved so much, he's a simple, humble person.


Edward, Wee Liang, Sawa San & I; Wee Liang, Sawa San & Chong

Wee Liang & Chong in front of E&O Hotel

Anyway, back to the present day. Christmas is in the air! While shopping, decided to get my first ever Christmas tree for my room. Yes, I was a Christmas tree virgin, but virgin no more. :D Got some lights to decorate it too. Then went over to Wee's room to brag about it. Mocked his big green Christmas tree for lack of ornaments. He likes it that way, me too, but I can't let him know that :P

My 1st ever Christmas tree

Happy Tree Friends; Me mocking Wee's tree :P

In the evening, went over to Subha's apt for a party. I was the designated turkey guy. Hunting down the bird and finding someone to roast it was a fiasco. Apparently the bird I had was not halal, so I had difficulty finding someone to prepare the bird. Luckily I had Nicholas' contact sort that out for me. We had a very sumptous meal and as with all parties by a swimming pool, someone got thrown into the pool. This time around, it was Suresh who got thrown in. :) The rest volunteered to jump in after that. :) 'Twas the nite before the nite before Christmas. Ahhhh! So the holiday starts.


By the pool

A view from the poolside

No comments: