424. Back to the kandang
Got back from Hatyai today. We shopped a bit, but I only bought a work bag and a toy pistol. I brought the bag back, but the pistol will be shipped to me later. I forgot to look for a luggage bag, darn! We had a lot of fun chillin and Ah Soon who works in Hatyai joined us later. Oh, and the massage there was really cheap and good! 240baht for one and a half hours in a fancy facility. Surprisingly, this place also serves women. Gee, I really must do this again. :) Oh! We had lunch at KFC at Yippie's request. He wanted to try their Spicy Chicken Rice. It looked pretty good on their promo posters, so all of us ordered it. The first thing we noticed when it was served was it smells funny, kinda like something has gone bad. After tasting it, it was confirmed that something went bad. After getting used to the smell and taste, it was pretty ok, tolerable I guess. Their popcorn chicken however, is much tastier than what we have here in Malaysia.
Got back from Hatyai today. We shopped a bit, but I only bought a work bag and a toy pistol. I brought the bag back, but the pistol will be shipped to me later. I forgot to look for a luggage bag, darn! We had a lot of fun chillin and Ah Soon who works in Hatyai joined us later. Oh, and the massage there was really cheap and good! 240baht for one and a half hours in a fancy facility. Surprisingly, this place also serves women. Gee, I really must do this again. :) Oh! We had lunch at KFC at Yippie's request. He wanted to try their Spicy Chicken Rice. It looked pretty good on their promo posters, so all of us ordered it. The first thing we noticed when it was served was it smells funny, kinda like something has gone bad. After tasting it, it was confirmed that something went bad. After getting used to the smell and taste, it was pretty ok, tolerable I guess. Their popcorn chicken however, is much tastier than what we have here in Malaysia.
Hiromi gave birth at 6:15am this morning. Chong's a father now!!!! :) He's as happy as any father would be and sent out photos of his bundle of joy.
Later in the evening, finally went to watch Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Well, it's a long movie (2hrs 30mis & I don't understand how it can get a U rating), but I think because my expectations were really high after all the good reviews, to me it was OK only. There were some parts that I thought were a bit much. Anyway, overall, it was good. I think if I went in with lower expectations, I would've been very very entertained. Anyway, while at the movie, Chuwy and I felt a bit odd, all around us, there were couples and I'm not talking about just for Pirates, I'm talking about the whole cinema. It's like bring-a-date-for-movie day. Even when buying tickets, the girl asked if I wanted a couple seat. Maybe I'm just a bit too concious about myself. Anyway, it's nice to see all the couples so happy together. Everyone deserves to be happy. I do wonder how many are just happy at that moment only, hiding the pain inside. Oh well, shouldn't be one of my worries. I have my own life to live. :)




6 comments:
240 baht for 1 and a half hours massage is dirt cheap man. Really dirt cheap. Compare that to RM135 for a 1 and a half hour massage at Gurney Hotel Spa. Crap!
Yup! That's why I wanna go back there again! The massage was also excellent. 'Twas a good getaway!
you've got 10 more years before you can make it as a movie-title man.
the 40-year old virgin.
hahahahaha
Brudder 1¥! I'm already a movie title la! Heard of "Failure To Launch"? Har har har
What about u? U wanna know your title? ;)
call me casanova.
wahahaha :D
Casanova your head ah!
Casa-no-ah got la :P
Post a Comment