Ando San's back, he arrived on Wednesday evening. Basically it's back to juggling work and taking him around. Though this time, I'm more of a spectator than anything. My Japanese has improved slightly with single words and no sentences yet. Still can't catch most of their conversation but can make out the gist of it when I hear some key words. It has improved things a bit. I can now at least make out if it's a positive or negative statement.
Sent him back to the hotel after dinner last nite and since we had some time on our hands, we decided to play around with the camera again. :)
Sent him back to the hotel after dinner last nite and since we had some time on our hands, we decided to play around with the camera again. :)
Subway will officially open their E-Gate branch today! Their Grand opening would be announced later (probably end of August). Now that that wish has come true, time to start wishing for Burger King to open up a branch in Penang too. Yummy!







4 comments:
I am sorry but did i miss a memo? What's this BIG-a-do about Subway? Their food IMO is only so so, nothing so fancy you can't do it yourself. Believe it or not, i have NEVER patronize their store altho there's an abundance here...
Strange... again... I think it's white-worshipped isn't it? Anything non Malaysian is surely nice...
1st, it'll be nice to know who u are.
Then, to answer your question, I like sandwiches, and yes, you can make them yourself. So? Go make them yourself then. I'm just too lazy to shop for all the necessary ingredients & happen to have some spare change for a sandwich.
It's not about anything non malaysian is surely nice. I happen to be crazy about Ramli burger too. I dun make a hoo har about it because it's available at every street corner.
Subway, however, just opened their first branch in penang. I'm excited about it. Sue me.
Look out for the opening of a Burger King outlet in Penang. I'll make a hoo har about it too :P
Subway rocks!
*fond memories of the one opposite 7-11(Knollwood ave?) in Kalamazoo*
Amen! My dear mui mui :)
Post a Comment