337. Build up to St Patrick's Day
2 + 1 promotion of Guiness Drafts at Soho. This promotion is in conjunction with St Patrick's Day celebrations. Wee woke me up at about 10ish and ask me if I wanna go to Soho for a drink. He was really enthusiastic about it, so I gave in. On the way out, Seng got home. So he got "dragged" to Soho too.
It was just chatting, pool and while they get their fill of Guiness, I had fun with my camera. The main focus was the Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion across from Soho. Thot the blue heritage building would be a good subject. Found out a couple of years back that they actually rent out thier rooms. Must find a time to stay over there :) Think it'll also make an interesting wedding scenario. Perhaps wedding dinner at E&O but stay at CFT Mansion, hmmmmmmm.
2 + 1 promotion of Guiness Drafts at Soho. This promotion is in conjunction with St Patrick's Day celebrations. Wee woke me up at about 10ish and ask me if I wanna go to Soho for a drink. He was really enthusiastic about it, so I gave in. On the way out, Seng got home. So he got "dragged" to Soho too.
It was just chatting, pool and while they get their fill of Guiness, I had fun with my camera. The main focus was the Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion across from Soho. Thot the blue heritage building would be a good subject. Found out a couple of years back that they actually rent out thier rooms. Must find a time to stay over there :) Think it'll also make an interesting wedding scenario. Perhaps wedding dinner at E&O but stay at CFT Mansion, hmmmmmmm.
______________________________
My Random Thots:
Getting used the the Ixus i-zoom camera. I think the shutter lag is horrible, the video and audio is crappy, but the color and the clarity of the pix in low light conditions outweights the bad. So overall, I think this camera is alright. But what I really want is the Canon EOS 30D. That would be yummy.




No comments:
Post a Comment